StayWell provides comprehensive care to HIV+ individuals.
StayWell recognizes the unique needs of patients who carry the highest burden of and risk for HIV infection and who belong to communities that have suffered many barriers to healthcare: Men who have sex with men (MSM), transgender people, people who inject drugs, people in prison, and sex workers.
StayWell brings together, under one roof, healthcare and advocacy to the following communities: the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning) population, people who use drugs, the homeless and those experiencing housing instability, the recently incarcerated, and sex workers.
StayWell offers comprehensive services designed to address all of an individual’s health care needs including:
- HIV prevention, screening, testing, and treatment
- Hepatitis C prevention, screening, and treatment
- Sexually transmitted infection prevention, screening, and treatment
- Sexual Health
- Rapid Testing
- Universal Testing at annual physicals
- Substance use disorder management
- LGBTQ-focused primary care & Transgender health
- Primary care for the homeless
- Infectious Disease
- Primary Care
- Women’s Health Services
- Dental care-cleanings and treatment
- Behavioral Health Services-mental health counseling and substance abuse treatment
- Medical Case Management
Funding provided by HRSA/HAB.
Funding provided by the City of New Haven.
Funding provided by DPH
Funding provided by CHCACT & HRSA D
Funding provided by the Hunt Group
80 Phoenix Avenue
Waterbury, CT 06702