As of Thursday, March 19th, and continuing until further notice, we must implement new restrictions on patient care. This is based on the latest advice we have received from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about the coronavirus outbreak.
Dental Services will be limited to emergency care only. To be seen, you must have one or more of these conditions:
- Severe toothache pain (not just a twinge)
- Swelling of your gums, face, or neck
- Bleeding in your mouth that does not stop
- Infection or a substantial risk of it
- Trauma (such as a broken tooth)
All other patients if you have an appointment for routine dental treatment (such as a checkup or cleaning or a filling), the appointment is canceled and we will work with you to reschedule it. We are now limiting treatment to urgent or emergency care only.
Director Dental Clinical Operations
StayWell Health Center
1302 South Main Street
Waterbury, CT 06706
P: (203) 756-8021 Ext. 3501