80 Phoenix Avenue - Suite 301
Waterbury, CT 06702
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Saturday appointments according to monthly schedule.
1302 South Main Street
Waterbury, CT 06705
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Saturday appointments according to monthly schedule
StayWell Health Center
offers pediatric services at their South End and Phoenix Avenue sites, from
an array of professionally trained, compassionate, culturally
competent staff of Pediatricians, and Pediatric or Family Care Nurse Practitioners.
At both sites, a full compliment of services includes:
• Sick visits for infants and young
• Well-baby visits
• Yearly check-ups for young children
• Check-ups for teenagers
• Immunizations for all ages
• Physicals for WIC eligibility
• Guiding parents and their children in making healthy lifestyle choices
• Health Education for Teens
• Lead, Vision and Hearing Tests
• School, Camp and Sports Physicals
• Asthma Clinic
For payment of Pediatric Services, StayWell accepts most private
and HUSKY insurances: including Aetna Better Choice, Americhoice,
Community Health Network of Connecticut-Charter Oak, Title 19
and sliding fee scales are available for self-paying patients.
Uninsured patients may be referred to the Healthy Start and Medicaid
Expansion Programs, which will provide assistance with completing
state health insurance applications, researching additional resources
and provide outreach services.